On 09/02/2013 01:31 PM, Ana Krivokapic wrote:
On 09/02/2013 12:55 PM, Petr Viktorin wrote:
On 08/30/2013 04:10 PM, Ana Krivokapic wrote:
Hello,

The attached patch addresses ticket
https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/3740.

Hello,
Please write a design doc for this RFE.

I updated the Minor Enhancements page:
http://www.freeipa.org/page/V3_Minor_Enhancements. I think it is sufficient in
this case.

Also you'll need to update the ipa-client-install man page.

Done.

I wonder if `location` is too generic a name for this option.
Did you think about `--automount-location`,

Good point, I changed `--location` to `--automount-location`.

plus maybe `--automount` without argument to just use the "default" location?
It's a bit longer but it would make it immediately clear what the option is
about.

I think this is a bit of an overkill, as "--automount-location=default" does
precisely that. I would rather not complicate things further by adding more
options.

Thanks for the review, updated patch is attached.

Looks good! One more comment for usability.
The man page should explain that --automount-location configures automount by running ipa-client-automount(1).

--
PetrĀ³