On 09/09/2013 10:55 AM, Mahmoud wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Thank you very much for your time and attention.
>
> I changed client side code (kinit.c) but it requires to change all
> clients. Now, I decided to change server side code.

It seems that you should try to contribute code upstream if you want to
end up with any kind of support of your enhancements, otherwise you
would have to maintain your own version.

> I thought it may be better choice. Should I change policy.c file to
> change ticket policies?

What policies do you want to change and why? You might have described
your intent on some other thread in some other list but not here.

> It does not require recompiling krb5kdc?

I suspect it does...

> I install FreeIPA on Fedora 18, When I execute klist -V command, hence
> get following result:
> Kerberos 5 version 1.10.3

Fedora 19 has 1.11

IMO the best would be to have a details explanation of what you are
trying to accomplish.
This way we would be able to help you with the right approach.
But it seems that building custom code might not be best option.

Thanks
Dmitri

Thank you,
Dmitri Pal