I've started the work on OTP UI and found few issues in this patch:

1. api.txt is not regenerated. Run ./makeapi. Same issue is in patch #15 and #16.
2. python-qrcode is missing in BuildRequires

3. minor: would be nice if attribute names in `takes_params` and `default_attributes` would have same casing.

4. 'OTP token' prefix in each param label seems redundant to me. We don't use it in other commands and it makes labels unnecessary long.

5. Tried to run:
$  ipa otp-add fbarkey4 --owner fbar --type=totp --raw --all
while kinit-ed as user fbar and got:
ipa: ERROR: Insufficient access: Insufficient 'add' privilege to add the entry 'ipatokenuniqueid=fbarkey4,cn=otp,dc=idm,dc=lab,dc=eng,dc=brq,dc=redhat,dc=com'.

running it as admin works.

Qs:

a. Do we have some use cases for adding internal OTP? I wonder which otp-add options are essential (ipatokenvendor, ipatokenmodel, ipatokenserial, ipatokenotpkey, ipatokenotpalgorithm, ipatokenotpdigits, ipatokentotpclockoffset, ipatokentotptimestep?) and which are less important (ipatokennotbefore, ipatokennotafter ?).

From user perspective it seems that the best thing is to enter the token id and then run with defaults.