Thanks for the update.  Obviously my info is old, though I have seen issues
with our RSA deployment that suggest things haven't effectively changed much in
their product.

On Sep 16, 2013, at 7:44 PM, Dmitri Pal <d...@redhat.com> wrote:

>> Substituting FAST/OTP for SAM doesn't change anything in the back-end
>> exchange and performance.
> I do not remember the details of the patch described above, i.e. was it
> generic or for OTP case only.

The SAM client code was in MIT since sometime before 1.2.  They never added the
server side, though I think they deployed a local version sometime a few years
ago.

The server code was available IIRC as part of MRL's "monster patch".  Only
deployed by a few supercomputing sites.