On 09/20/2013 04:06 PM, Martin Basti wrote:
Logging into web UI and configuring web browser sections were outdated

Thanks for the path.

Here are my comments (some for existing issues):

1. There are whitespace warnings when applying this patch.

2. PDF output is bad. Images are too big - right half is not displayed. Several times there is image A with list item for image B below (image B is on the next page with list item for image C).

I saw some 'missing image constraints warnings' during build - maybe that's the cause.

3. Section 4.3.5: Don't know why it's called 'Simple authentication'. Usually it's referred to as 'forms based authentication'.

3a. Following sentence is misleading:
  "the error first says to renew the Kerberos credentials or to
   configure the browser to support Kerberos authentication."
IIRC the previous dialog had different wording. The new one gives user two options but it doesn't encourage user to 'renew Kerberos credentials'. Also, you have deleted the first instruction but left a second: "Then simply supply the UID and password for a configured FreeIPA user." without any context. IMO it should be reworded.

4. I think the entire section '4.3.6. Using the UI with Proxy Servers' is incorrect. Using Web UI with proxy is not an easy thing to do. <http://www.redhat.com/archives/freeipa-users/2013-August/msg00065.html>

5. Old unused images should be deleted.

6. Section 4.4.1 (not sure if it's related to this patch) says: "randomly selects up to 20 entries" that's not true. There is no randomness. It selects: First record: ($PAGE_NUM * 20 +1), up to Last: (($PAGE_NUM + 1) *20). When first index is 1.

6a. LDAP search limit: the option name is --pkey-only not --pkey.

--
Petr Vobornik