Hello,
There'll be a Fedora 20 L10n test on Thursday, and maintainers are asked to push packages with updated translations by Friday.

We're planning another minor release after that deadline; in the mean time I will put this patch into Fedora 20 & Rawhide only.

The patch goes on top of the ipa-3-3 branch.

Welcome to new translators: Ubuntu's Adolfo Jayme Barrientos provided lots of new Spanish words, and Dralyab and Gé Baylardfor helped to keep French up to date.

--
Petr³