On 10/01/2013 04:29 PM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
On 09/30/2013 06:45 PM, Martin Basti wrote:
On Fri, 2013-09-20 at 17:39 +0200, Petr Vobornik wrote:
On 09/20/2013 04:06 PM, Martin Basti wrote:
Logging into web UI and configuring web browser sections were outdated

Thanks for the path.

Here are my comments (some for existing issues):

1. There are whitespace warnings when applying this patch.
Fixed

2. PDF output is bad. Images are too big - right half is not displayed.
Several times there is image A with list item for image B below (image B
is on the next page with list item for image C).

I saw some 'missing image constraints warnings' during build - maybe
that's the cause.
More important is HTML, there is 440px width limit for images in PDF and
current images are not readable in PDF

3. Section 4.3.5: Don't know why it's called 'Simple authentication'.
Usually it's referred to as 'forms based authentication'.
Changed to form based auth

3a. Following sentence is misleading:
    "the error first says to renew the Kerberos credentials or to
     configure the browser to support Kerberos authentication."
IIRC the previous dialog had different wording. The new one gives user
two options but it doesn't encourage user to 'renew Kerberos
credentials'. Also, you have deleted the first instruction but left a
second: "Then simply supply the UID and password for a configured
FreeIPA user." without any context. IMO it should be reworded.
Reworded

4. I think the entire section '4.3.6. Using the UI with Proxy Servers'
is incorrect. Using Web UI with proxy is not an easy thing to do.
<http://www.redhat.com/archives/freeipa-users/2013-August/msg00065.html>
Removed section

5. Old unused images should be deleted.

Deleted + deleted unused xml which requires unused images
6. Section 4.4.1 (not sure if it's related to this patch) says:
"randomly selects up to 20 entries" that's not true. There is no
randomness. It selects: First record: ($PAGE_NUM * 20 +1), up to Last:
(($PAGE_NUM + 1) *20). When first index is 1.
Fixed

6a. LDAP search limit: the option name is --pkey-only not --pkey.

Fixed

updated patch attached

Note that 6 and 6a are implemented in mbasti 0004-2.

ACK

Pushed to master.

--
Petr Vobornik