On 10/10/2013 06:37 PM, Jérôme Fenal wrote:
> Attached.
> Replaced the dodgy sentence with Martin's one.
>
> Regards,
>
> J.

Thanks Jérôme for the patch, I have few comments though:

1) One more note for patch format, please use the following command to extract
your patch from git:

$ git format-patch -M -C --patience --full-index -1

Source: http://www.freeipa.org/page/Contribute/Patch_Format

It will maker then easier for us to merge the patch to main git tree.

2) I think we should not mix indentation with spaces and tabs

3) Shouldn't we also remove the now redundant previous paragraph? A change like
that:

-                       <para>
-                               A specific user or host can be removed from an
SELinux map by using either the <command>selinuxusermap-remove-host</command>
or <command>selinuxusermap-remove-user</command> comma...
-                       </para>