On Thu, 2013-10-31 at 18:52 +0100, Ana Krivokapic wrote:
> Hello IPA developers,
>
> I would like to remind everyone about our Patchwork instance[1]. This tool
> helps
> us to better coordinate work and be more efficient, so let's try to remember
> use it consistently. It takes only a few seconds of extra work per patch
> submission/review, which could potentially save us much more time. It is
> especially useful to mark the patch as 'Under Review' when you start reviewing
> it, so that others are aware of it and they don't start reviewing the same
> patch. That way, we can avoid the situation of two people accidentally doing
> the
> review of the same patch at the same time.
>
> I have just cleaned up the Patchwork instance as best as I could so it should
> now hopefully reflect the real situation on the state of patches.
>
> We also have some instructions on how to use it on our wiki[2].
>
> Thanks!
>
> [1] https://patchwork.acksyn.org/project/FreeIPA/list/
> [2]
> http://www.freeipa.org/page/Contribute/Code#Tracking_patches_.28Experimental.29

Ana,
thanks for going through it, I try to keep it up to date but have had
little time recently.
Incidentally the machine run out of memory and the database crashed :-(
I added more memory and restarted the instance, please let me know if
everything is ok, it looks good to me.

Simo.

--
Simo Sorce * Red Hat, Inc * New York