On 12/16/2013 10:52 AM, Alexander Bokovoy wrote:
On Mon, 16 Dec 2013, Petr Viktorin wrote:
On 12/13/2013 03:22 PM, Rich Megginson wrote:
On 12/13/2013 02:45 AM, Petr Viktorin wrote:
I finally got to investigating this failure.

It seems ou, along with a bunch of other attributes, is missing from
organizationalPerson in Fedora 20. I don't think it's IPA's fault, as
we don't define organizationalPerson.
Nathan, could it be related to the new schema parser?

Yes, looks like it.

Thanks for filing the bug, sorry I didn't get to it on Friday.

URL for the record: https://fedorahosted.org/389/ticket/47631
Should we consider this a release blocker for tomorrow's Fedora 20
release?

At the very least this bug has to be fixed and the fix pushed to F20
as soon as possible.

AFAIU 389-ds will get a downgrade for f20, complete with an epoch bump.

--
PetrĀ³