On 12/12/2013 04:55 PM, Tomas Babej wrote:
Hi,

When exporting test configuration, do not append indexes to dynamic
role definitions as this is not expected form of input.

The problem is that this approach would limit us to only one host per dynamic role. Conceptually a host's "role" refers mainly to the set of packages installed on the host. [0] Also, the distinction between dynamic and static is just a detail of the envvar configuration. In the future we might want to test with e.g. several legacy clients, or several replicas without a "ipa-server-ca" package, so we'll want the config system to allow more hosts per role.

Since the ticket is not time-critical, and to prevent conflicts, I'll add a patch for it to the next revision of my YAML patchset.

[0] "Master" is an unfortunate exception.

--
PetrĀ³