Attached.

config.in.h~ is a product of your specfific editor, right? You should
add it to your personal ignore list, e.g. with:

$ echo "*~" >> ~/.gitignore
$ git config --global core.excludesfile ~/.gitignore

As for rpmbuild, how is it generated? I don't think our makefile creates it, does it? If it does, I believe it would appear only in the root directory, in which case it should go in the "Root directory" section of .gitignore, start with a slash.
Also it should end with a slash since it's a directory.

--
PetrĀ³