On 01/20/2014 10:31 AM, Tomas Babej wrote:
Yep, 100% bug coverage.

Updated patch attached.

On 01/20/2014 09:33 AM, Tomas Babej wrote:
Hi,

When legacy client tests fail during IPA installation, the legacy
client test produces an additional misleading error
(the real cause is reported as well). This happens due the fact
that we try to cleanup host that was not yet defined. We need to
check for this attribute being defined before unapplying fixes there.

This and 0141 look good, but I don't yet have the setup to test them -- after all these tests are still being developed.
If they pass in your environment we should push as one-liners.

--
PetrĀ³