On Fri, 17 Jan 2014, Petr Vobornik wrote:
Note: this version of the patch is especially prepared for ipa-3-3 branch.

Add Web UI counterpart of following CLI commands:

* trust-fetch-domains Refresh list of the domains associated with the trust
* trustdomain-del Remove infromation about the domain associated with the trust. * trustdomain-disable Disable use of IPA resources by the domain of the trust
* trustdomain-enable Allow use of IPA resources by the domain of the trust
* trustdomain-find Search domains of the trust

ACK functionally, everything works for me.

I wonder if you could make UI a bit smarter and prevent enable/disable
actions for the forest root trusted domain. Right now selecting it for
'disable' will show you an error telling that disabling root domain is
not possible.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy