On Fri, 17 Jan 2014, Martin Kosek wrote:
We do not need to expose a public FreeIPA specific interface to resolve
SIDs to names. The interface is only used internally to resolve SIDs
when external group members are listed. Additionally, the command interface
is not prepared for regular user and can give rather confusing results.

Hide it from CLI. The API itself is still accessible and compatible with
older clients.

ACK, works fine for me. Web UI shows external members resolved.

Pushed to master, ipa-3-3.