On Tue, 2014-01-21 at 14:02 +0100, Jan Cholasta wrote:
> +        request = None
> +        try:
> +            request = pkcs10.load_certificate_request(csr)
> +            subject = pkcs10.get_subject(request)
> +            subjectaltname = pkcs10.get_subjectaltname(request)

Will this make the request fail if there is no subjectaltname ?

Later in the patch you seem to be changing from needing managedby_host
to needing write access to an entry, I am not sure I understand why that
was changed. not saying it is necessarily wrong,  but why the original
check is not right anymore ?

Simo.

--
Simo Sorce * Red Hat, Inc * New York