Martin Kosek wrote:
krbPwdPolicyReference is no longer filled default users. Instead, plugins
fallback to hardcoded global policy reference.

Fix ipa-lockout plugin to fallback to it instead of failing to apply
the policy.

NACK.

I think you should include the value of krberr in error messages (we aren't exactly consistent in this elsewhere in the code but we need to start somewhere).

You check the wrong value after the krb5_get_default_realm() call.

It is probably better to use slapi_ch_free_string() than free().

At some point we'll need a common library where this sort of operation can be done.