On 02/10/2014 01:59 PM, Martin Kosek wrote:
On 02/10/2014 01:55 PM, Petr Viktorin wrote:
[...]
I'll use some time this week to write a better patch-pushing helper that'll
incorporate this.
(For the record, now we usually use
https://github.com/mkosek/ipa-tools/blob/master/pushpatch.py)

That may be the best option for the short term. I would envision something like:

$ pushpatch.py freeipa-somebody-1-great.patch
Reviewed by:
0) Me
1) Petr Vobornik
2) Martin Kosek
3) Petr Viktorin
4) ...
99) Others:

Reviewed-By choice [0]: _

Since the time I tried using `certutil -R` from a script, I like to provide command line options instead, and limit interactivity to a [y/n] question at the end.

Martin

The tool is available for beta-testing at:
git clone https://github.com/encukou/ipa-tools.git  (pushpatches.py)
or: https://raw.github.com/encukou/ipa-tools/master/pushpatches.py
Please check the output before answering "yes" :)

It has a few futuristic dependencies:
sudo yum install python3-docopt python3-PyYAML python3-blessings

You need a config file in ~/.ipa/pushpatch.yaml; `pushpatches.py --help` has an example one.

My workflow is to add patches to a designated "to-apply" directory (mentioned in the config file), and then run something like:
dev/ipa-tools/pushpatches.py --reviewer mkosek --branch={master,ipa-3-3}
You can of course specify patches on the command line instead.

If you leave --branches out, it'll try to get the branches from ticket milestones. Please double-check if you use this.
It will also divine Bugzilla URLs from Trac tickets.
It doesn't auto-open the tickets in a browser, but hopefully nowadays most terminal emulators make URLs clickable.

--
PetrĀ³