On 11/08/2013 10:18 AM, Martin Kosek wrote:
> On 10/17/2013 12:04 PM, Martin Kosek wrote:

>>> There is an input box for reporter's e-mail...
>>
>> Yeah, I wonder who would fill it. I would personally leave it as is, when
>> someone really does not not want to register to Fedora, he can send a mail to
>> freeipa-users (and thus also give as a way to ask back).
>>
>> Martin
>
> I hope that this question was resolved. As for "Report a bug" link on each
> page
> footer, I am not sure if Publican can do that and I am also not sure if it
> would not be disturbing.
>
> I would rather like to let us review the requested change and provided patch.
> IMO the provided Trac/Bugzilla links makes the bug filing easier, which was
> the
> point of the ticket - please review.
>
> Let us review the change and continue with other doc improvements, there is a
> lot of those on our plate in this area.
>
> Martin

This patch is stale - the doc patch is on the list, ready and waiting.

Petr, if it is ok with you, let's ack&push it, if not and you have reasonable
other proposal, let's do it. If you think the ticket does not make sense, let's
close it. I just want to see some action and avoid having 4 months long thread
for a minor improvement ticket.

Martin