On 21.2.2014 15:45, Adam Misnyovszki wrote:
Hi,
According to http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc2798 ipa client and web ui extended
with employeenumber field.

Question is, that should we extend user with other fields which are in the RFC,
(carLicense, departmentNumber, employeeType, etc) if we already touched this
code?

Thanks
Adam

+        Int('employeenumber?',
+            label=_('Employee ID'),
+            minvalue=1,
+        ),

Why Int and different label? IMO it should be Str and 'Employee Number'

2.4. Employee Number

   Numeric or alphanumeric identifier assigned to a person, typically
   based on order of hire or association with an organization.  Single
   valued.

    ( 2.16.840.1.113730.3.1.3
      NAME 'employeeNumber'
      DESC 'numerically identifies an employee within an organization'
      EQUALITY caseIgnoreMatch
      SUBSTR caseIgnoreSubstringsMatch
      SYNTAX 1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.15
      SINGLE-VALUE )