> Hi,
>
> Simple patch to fix KeyError as --pkey-only causes no attributes to be
> returned and trustdomain_find.post_callback checked them
> unconditionally.

Can we simply skip the whole loop when options.get('pkey_only', False)? I.e.:

    def post_callback(self, ldap, entries, truncated, *args, **options):
        if not options.get('pkey_only', False):
            trust_dn = self.obj.get_dn(args[0], trust_type=u'ad')
            trust_entry = ldap.get_entry(trust_dn)

It seems to me that your way we still do one unnecessary LDAP search which is
never used. With pkey_only we should not be filling anything in post_callback
at all if it is not affecting the pkey.

Martin