Patch was posted for review on Feb 19th, but may have missed due to volume,
priorities, etc.

What always seemed odd to me was where the time sync occurred not the
association of entering a password immediately after a user prompt. It made
more sense to me to have time sync before any configuration or krb
usage/user prompts in general.

Gabe