Hi!

I've updated my COPR repo with current git master versions of FreeIPA
and SSSD with few added patches on top that close OTP gaps (Nathaniel's
patch 0038 and Jakub Hrozek's patch for password changes).

With these patches we currently lack following parts of the OTP work:

- OTP sync client. Still in development, patches and approach need
  additional review/discussion on the list

- Password change in WebUI fails when OTP token exist for the user. More
  detailed examination is needed, I'm getting ACIError.

http://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/abbra/freeipa-otp-unstable/

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy