This week there was a request to be added to the list of FreeIPA committers,
which I denied as the person was not a member of the short list of selected
trusted active core upstream developers doing the pushes.

When thinking about the request I realized we do not have appropriate
information and policy on our wiki, defining our repositories, who can read,
who can write and what are the process requirements related to pushing a patch.

Well, there it is:
http://www.freeipa.org/page/Contribute/Repository
I linked it from other Contribution articles.

I also did a small pruning of the committers list to keep it consistent with
the policy. If there are any objections, or comments for the new wiki page,
please tell me.

Thanks.

--
Martin Kosek <mko...@redhat.com>
Supervisor, Software Engineering - Identity Management Team