On 03/27/2014 03:37 PM, Misnyovszki Adam wrote:
On Wed, 26 Mar 2014 13:15:55 +0100
Petr Viktorin <pvikt...@redhat.com> wrote:
[...]

Looks great! I'm just concerned about the error returned when the
task takes too long:
      $ ipa automember-rebuild --type group
      ipa: ERROR: LDAP timeout
I don't think it's sufficiently clear from this that waiting for the
task timed out, but the task was actually started successfully. A
custom error with a more descriptive message would be useful.

Also I've noticed that the "nstaskstatus" of a successful task is:
      Automember rebuild task finished. Processed (1) entries.
This looks helpful; we could return it as the summary.

Hi,
both fixed.
Greets
Adam

Sorry for the delay!
'Automember' is a translatable string, so please wrap it in _() when raising TaskTimeout. Also please update the tests.
Otherwise with a little rebase it's good to go.

--
PetrĀ³