On Wed, 30 Apr 2014, Tomas Babej wrote:
+                if (current_time > expire_time && expire_time > 0) {
+                    LOG_FATAL("kerberos principal in %s is
expired\n", dn);
+                    errMesg = "Kerberos principal is expired.";
+                    auth_failed = true;
+                    goto done;
+                    }
+                }
I think indenting is broken for these two brackets.

Thanks Alexander, fixed.

Updated version attached.

Tomas

This version is rebased on top of OTP patches, addresses Simo's comments
and brings unit tests to cover the functionality (however, they need to
be applied on top of my patches 183-185).
Tested, works fine.

I've pushed the main patch to master. The tests will be pushed after the
dependency patches will be pushed.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy