On 5.5.2014 16:39, Misnyovszki Adam wrote:
On Wed, 30 Apr 2014 13:37:10 +0200
Petr Vobornik <pvobo...@redhat.com> wrote:

On 29.4.2014 16:30, Misnyovszki Adam wrote:
On Fri, 25 Apr 2014 17:16:48 +0200
Misnyovszki Adam <amisn...@redhat.com> wrote:

Hi,
this patch adds some static test data for the webui otptoken part.
Adam

Attached corrected DN's.
Thanks
Adam

1) Why otptoken_batch_del.json ends with error?  Also there might be
a defect in UI that for batch delete operation it asks for batch.json
and not $ENTITY_batch_del.json making otptoken_batch_del.json unused
- out of scope of this patch.

2) Why otptoken_mod.json ends with error?

3) otptoken_find.json is not needed since the search facet uses
paging (combination of otptoken_get_records.json and
otptoken_find_pkeys.json is enough).

In general, it's OK to fake the data if there is some bug which
causes errors and we know that it will be fixed.

Hi,
see the attached, and corrected 18 patch for otptoken static test data.
Also, I've added patch 20, for fixing the batch_del command in static
webui tests.

Thanks
Adam

Patch 18-3:

1. otptoken_batch.json, otptoken_batch_del.json, otptoken_mod.json have trailing whitespace after commas 2. otptoken_batch.json was obsoleted by patch 20. Should be removed since both patches are in one patchset.

Patch 20:
ACK
--
Petr Vobornik