On 06/02/2014 12:58 PM, Martin Kosek wrote:
On 05/30/2014 03:00 PM, Petr Viktorin wrote:
I've noticed tests failing because the admin has no access to automember tasks.

This is because automember task admins don't have read access to the tasks, and
when the code doesn't find the task it assumes the task is already done.

This adds the read permission both to the admins group, and to those with the
'Automember Task Administrator' privilege.

Yup, this fixed the issues. I also tested a user with Automember Task
Administrator privilege and task could be read without any problem.

ACK.

Martin

Thanks, pushed to master: 93ad23912e3bb73fc3e54d2b6734748a55fc933a

--
PetrĀ³