On 06/11/2014 09:17 PM, Simo Sorce wrote:
On Wed, 2014-06-11 at 20:50 +0200, Petr Viktorin wrote:
On 06/11/2014 08:17 PM, Simo Sorce wrote:
On Wed, 2014-06-11 at 13:54 -0400, Simo Sorce wrote:
On Wed, 2014-06-11 at 13:36 -0400, Simo Sorce wrote:
Ok now ipa-ldap-updater does a lot more and passes through schema
upgrade, however it fails again later complaining ipaVirtualOperation
is
an unknown object class ..

Ok I manually added ipaVirtualOperation to user99.ldif, and the updater
made some more progress, but now complains it doesn't know about
ipapermissionv2 ...

Simo, could you please post the actual error message when something goes
wrong? Otherwise I can't really debug this.

More or less the same as before, it is understandable that operations
fail when the schema they depend on is not available. The problem is
that the schema hasn't been updated, not where it fails because it is
missing.

I'm interested in the "updater made some more progress" part. The schema updater logs there are quite detailed, so from them it should be possible to tell where things went wrong.

--
PetrĀ³