On 06/23/2014 03:09 PM, Petr Viktorin wrote:
On Mon, 23 Jun 2014, Tomas Babej wrote:
Hi,

this fixes initial findings of trust-after-aci-refactoring
investigation. Consider this effort still WIP (not this patch though).

ACK. With this fix we are able to establish trust with git master.

There are some strange errors where Samba libraries may report protocol
version mismatch or AD refuse operating with access denied while AD
administrator account works and creates trusts with rpcclient.

This patch should go in but we are looking to fix the rest.

Hi Tomáš,
I've rebased the patch; there was a change in group ACIs recently.
I've also made the attributes lowercase for consistency.

Does this version still look OK?

Pushed to master: ef5309d3764390e0364db2e21568f525a18babb5

--
Petr³