On 07/01/2014 01:59 PM, Petr Spacek wrote:
> On 1.7.2014 13:51, Martin Basti wrote:

>>> IMHO this particular warning should point to version-specific information.
>>>
>>> I'm not opposing to /page/DNSSEC idea in general but this warning should
>>> point
>>> to very specific steps which will be valid only to very specific version of
>>> FreeIPA.
>>>

>> Make DNSSEC subsections per IPA version is IMO better, than change
>> warnings in code per release.
>
> I thought that this warning will go away completely in the next version.
>
> Please keep in mind that we need to keep the link alive 'forever'. For this
> reason I would like to have version number in the URL so we don't have to mix
> instructions for IPA 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 5.0 etc. on single page.
>
> Another option is to put the page into /usr/share/doc... and serve it through
> local Apache.

Please do not over-engineer this, we just want to pass couple simple commands.

Could we just add the steps to "$ ipa help dns" online help + to the release
notes + to DNS page on wiki? This should allow people interested in the manual
steps to find the information without requiring us to invent some machinery for
that help.