I'm afraid this mail is not very clear for people who didn't participate in discussions behind these plans.

The planning of future work is of course Red Hat specific -- we can't dictate how others spend their time. Read our plans as "here's roughly what we want to do, does it fit in with your plans?"

Let me provide a few links and clarifications so everyone can follow along or join in!