On 07/04/2014 04:18 PM, Petr Spacek wrote:
On 4.7.2014 16:14, Martin Basti wrote:
On Fri, 2014-07-04 at 16:12 +0200, Petr Spacek wrote:
On 3.7.2014 15:30, Petr Vobornik wrote:
API responses can contain warnings in "messages" array. This patch
also adds support for displaying multiple notifications at the same
time in order to show the message and a status of finished operation.

Notes:
- was implemented because of
https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/freeipa.git/commit/?id=33cf958b98dc2d80d17b3de1c145d403df4a3ba3

--> test by modifying Master DNS Zone which has a Zone forwarder set.
- I'd like to move the notification code to separate module in a
future and
then extend it according to PatternFly pattern which is currently under
developemnt (should contain history, ...).

ACK from functional perspective. It properly displays warnings about
DNS zones
and DNSSEC.

It can be pushed if there is no problem in the code, I can't really
check that.

Was there any problem with hardcoded '/n' in warning message text?

It works for me - the text is wrapped, I don't see any glitch.

Pushed to master: d0c12fb0c0a892f61a5a6127069737fdab2c107d

--
PetrĀ³