On 7/15/2014 9:27 AM, Simo Sorce wrote:
I am curious about this: "Currently there is no NSS backend for Python
Cryptography."
Yet we use python-nss in some projects already, so what is missing there ?

Simo.

Does the IPA client currently require python-nss? There's a concern of using python-nss directly on the client as it would create/reinforce the NSS dependency.

This wouldn't really matter if IPA client is already depending on python-nss for other things, but I think it would be better if we can use the more abstract interface provided by the Cryptography library.

--
Endi S. Dewata