On 23.7.2014 01:01, Gabe Alford wrote:
Forgot about --trust-secret. Here is an updated patch.

On Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 2:31 AM, Jan Cholasta <jchol...@redhat.com
<mailto:jchol...@redhat.com>> wrote:

    On 21.7.2014 10:28, Martin Kosek wrote:

        On 07/21/2014 09:56 AM, Jan Cholasta wrote:

            Hi,

            On 16.7.2014 05:48, Gabe Alford wrote:

                Hello,

                Adds AD admin and password to interactive commands.
                https://fedorahosted.org/__freeipa/ticket/3034
                <https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/3034>

                Thanks,

                Gabe

            I think that instead of making the parameters mandatory, you
            should instead set
            alwaysask=True on them.

            Honza

        Trust can be established either with user+password options OR with
        --trust-secret option - i.e. you cannot use mandatory options
        nor alwaysask.

    Ah, right.

        This would rather lead to interactive_prompt_callback checking
        if any of
        authentication method is passed and asking for them if they aren't.

    +1

    Jan Cholasta

I don't think using an extra function to update a value in a dictionary is very beneficial, is there a reason not to use "kw[X] = self.prompt_param(self.params[X])" directly?

--
Jan Cholasta