On 08/21/2014 10:53 PM, Ade Lee wrote:
On Thu, 2014-08-21 at 21:52 +0200, Martin Kosek wrote:
On 08/21/2014 05:27 PM, Petr Viktorin wrote:
On 08/21/2014 03:48 PM, Ade Lee wrote:
As agreed on #irc, disabling uninstallation for now.
Please apply this new patch on top of the big one.

I'm fine with pushing a patch with incomplete functionality, after all I did
this all the time with permissions.

The incomplete parts (apart from the plugin which is entirely out of scope) are:
- The agent PEM issue (will be sorted out as the plugin is implemented)

- Missing man page (will be written before the plugin is implemented)

- Uninstall (will be fixed on Dogtag side, re-tested and enabled)

I'll open tickets for these before pushing.

ACK from me if Rob agrees. On IRC, Rob said he'd rather delay pushing until the
man page is written, but delegated the decision to Martin.
So, Martin, can we push now and trust Ade's promise that he'll write the docs?

Yes, if you open ticket(s) for all missing parts and put them in the same
milestone. I would rather have the patches in than waiting for man page and
then have a conflict and postpone the patch set.

I trust Ade to provide the man page later, I am sure he does not want to meet
with my whip otherwise :-)

Perfect, thanks!  I don't have commit rights, so please commit the
patches for me.

Pushed to master: a25fe00c62117cb11a1e75fbcc4960a0cfa72aab

--
PetrĀ³