On 22.8.2014 10:03, Petr Viktorin wrote:
On 08/21/2014 10:53 PM, Ade Lee wrote:
On Thu, 2014-08-21 at 21:52 +0200, Martin Kosek wrote:
On 08/21/2014 05:27 PM, Petr Viktorin wrote:
On 08/21/2014 03:48 PM, Ade Lee wrote:
As agreed on #irc, disabling uninstallation for now.
Please apply this new patch on top of the big one.

I'm fine with pushing a patch with incomplete functionality, after
all I did
this all the time with permissions.

The incomplete parts (apart from the plugin which is entirely out of
scope) are:
- The agent PEM issue (will be sorted out as the plugin is implemented)

- Missing man page (will be written before the plugin is implemented)

- Uninstall (will be fixed on Dogtag side, re-tested and enabled)

I'll open tickets for these before pushing.

ACK from me if Rob agrees. On IRC, Rob said he'd rather delay
pushing until the
man page is written, but delegated the decision to Martin.
So, Martin, can we push now and trust Ade's promise that he'll write
the docs?

Yes, if you open ticket(s) for all missing parts and put them in the
same
milestone. I would rather have the patches in than waiting for man
page and
then have a conflict and postpone the patch set.

I trust Ade to provide the man page later, I am sure he does not want
to meet
with my whip otherwise :-)

Perfect, thanks!  I don't have commit rights, so please commit the
patches for me.

Pushed to master: a25fe00c62117cb11a1e75fbcc4960a0cfa72aab

Should the requirement of Dogtag 10.2 be reflected in a spec file?
--
Petr Vobornik