On 02/09/14 17:46, Petr Spacek wrote:
On 25.8.2014 14:52, Martin Basti wrote:
Patches attached.

Ticket: https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/4149

There is a bug in bind-dyndb-ldap (or worse in dirsrv), which cause the named
service is stopped after deleting zone.
Bug ticket: https://fedorahosted.org/bind-dyndb-ldap/ticket/138

Functional ACK, it works for me. It can be pushed if Python gurus are okay with the code.

# ipa dnszone-add .
Authoritative nameserver: @
Administrator e-mail address [hostmaster.]:
>>> Administrator e-mail address: missing address domain
Administrator e-mail address [hostmaster.]: hostmaster.
>>> Administrator e-mail address: missing address domain
Administrator e-mail address [hostmaster.]: hostmaster.test.
Nameserver IP address: 127.0.0.1
  Zone name: .
  Active zone: TRUE
  Authoritative nameserver: @
  Administrator e-mail address: hostmaster.test.
  SOA serial: 1409672572
  SOA refresh: 3600
  SOA retry: 900
  SOA expire: 1209600
  SOA minimum: 3600
BIND update policy: grant IPA.EXAMPLE krb5-self * A; grant IPA.EXAMPLE krb5-self * AAAA; grant IPA.EXAMPLE krb5-self * SSHFP;
  Dynamic update: FALSE
  Allow query: any;
  Allow transfer: none;

# ipa dnszone-mod . --expire=555
  Zone name: .
  Active zone: TRUE
  Authoritative nameserver: @
  Administrator e-mail address: hostmaster.test.
  SOA serial: 1409672710
  SOA refresh: 3600
  SOA retry: 900
  SOA expire: 555
  SOA minimum: 3600
  Allow query: any;
  Allow transfer: none;

# ipa dnszone-del .
Deleted DNS zone "."

"Administrator e-mail address: missing address domain" failure is IMHO acceptable in this case. It seems unlikely that root domain will have MX records :-)

I noticed that during patch creation, the behavior seems good to me.

--
Martin Basti