On 5.9.2014 16:03, Martin Basti wrote:
On 05/09/14 14:51, Petr Spacek wrote:
On 5.9.2014 13:08, Martin Basti wrote:
On 05/09/14 12:43, Petr Spacek wrote:
On 4.9.2014 18:31, Martin Basti wrote:
On 04/09/14 17:55, Petr Spacek wrote:
Hello,

Create temporary directories with ug=rwx,o= permissions.

Zero group permissions do not allow to use POSIX ACLs which is
undesirable.

NACK
It creates drwxr-x--- permissions (umask problem)

Thank you for catching this. This version of the patch should fix the
problem. It is not very nice but I don't see any better solution.

It works! ACK with *

* Patch doesn't change permissions for existing directories, but because patch
pspacek-280, new version of bind plugin will create new file structure under
new 'master' directory, so there is no problem with old directories with old
permissions, isn't it?

That is intentional. I don't want to change permissions if user decided to
change them for some reason.

ok, double ACK then :-)

Pushed to master: 2bcf23d57eb67bf29d88bb1682ff32f58ee6a070

--
Petr^2 Spacek