I did not review, just found something that hit me in the eyes:

On 09/19/2014 01:25 PM, Martin Basti wrote:
+class OptionDeprecatedWarning(PublicMessage):
+    """
+    **13004** Used when user uses a deprecated option
+    """
+
+    errno = 13004
+    type = "warning"
+    format = _(u"'%(option)s' option is deprecated. %(additional_info)s")
+
+
+class OptionNameServerWarning(PublicMessage):
+    """
+    **13005** Used when user uses a dnszone-add/mod --name-server option
+    """
+
+    errno = 13005
+    type = "warning"
+    format = _(u"'--name-server' is used only for setting up the SOA MNAME
attribute.\n"
+               u"To edit NS record(s) in zone apex, use command 'dnsrecord-mod
[zone] @ --ns-rec=nameserver'.")

OptionNameServerWarning has a nice generic name, but the format is not that generic, compared to OptionDeprecatedWarning. I think we should follow the approach as in OptionDeprecatedWarning so that the warning can be reused.

This is not urgent though, you can wait with the fix until Petr2 or somebody else sends you other notes...