On 09/01/2014 04:31 PM, Martin Basti wrote:
On 24/07/14 09:06, Martin Basti wrote:
On 23/07/14 15:17, Martin Basti wrote:
This patch fixes ordering problem of schema updates

Martin should it be in IPA 4.0.x ? It requires rebased ldap_python
(will be in Fedora 21)

Patch attached

I found a bug there, but before I send updated version, I need to
decide how print modlist:

1. Print modlist before each LDAP update (if changes exist), show
modlist per incremental update

2. Print modlist only at once with all updates

3. Use [1] for live_run, [2] for test

Print modlis before each LDAP update
Updated patch attached.

Thanks! This works nicely, just some comments:

The required python-ldap is quite new, not even built in Koji yet. We need to get it to the IPA COPR repo before this is merged.

The _get_oid_dependency_order function is not indented well.

It would be nice if it was a bit more obvious that the loop in _get_oid_dependency_order is guaranteed to terminate. Could you assert that len(unordered_oids) decreases in each iteration?

+SCHEMA_ELEMENT_CLASSES_KEYS = (x[0] for x in SCHEMA_ELEMENT_CLASSES)

You're creating a generator here, which is only good for one use. Use a list instead. Also, this is used just once so it doesn't need to be a module-level constant.

+                    # FIXME: We should have a better way to display the
modlist,
+                    # for now display raw output of our internal routine

Not entirely related to your change, but you can drop this comment. Since 61887ac we don't use an internal routine.

--
PetrĀ³