On 11/04/2014 12:00 PM, Petr Viktorin wrote:
On 11/04/2014 11:50 AM, Rich Megginson wrote:
On 11/04/2014 10:30 AM, Petr Viktorin wrote:
On 11/03/2014 04:47 PM, Rob Crittenden wrote:
[...]
Or both? (Would we want to "officially" mirror the project to Github
from FH?)

I'd be in favor of fedorahosted because you get a tracker and wiki as
well, and having the repo there would round things out.

Yeah, the tracker is a reason for FH. Github does host git-backed
wikis using an open-source backend, but it doesn't have an acceptable
bug tracker.

What's wrong with the github issue tracker?

It's stored in a closed format and hosted on a proprietary service; if Github goes down or goes evil we lose the issues.

Ah, ok. That does tilt things in favor of using fedorahosted for trac. I believe we can configure fedorahosted trac to use a different git repo (github) than git.fedorahosted.