On 25/11/14 13:16, David Kupka wrote:
On 11/25/2014 09:57 AM, David Kupka wrote:
On 11/25/2014 09:51 AM, David Kupka wrote:
On 11/24/2014 03:59 PM, Martin Basti wrote:
On 24/11/14 15:54, David Kupka wrote:

IMO this is one of two reasonable ways how to fix this ticket.
The other one is to change just the manual page but it seems more
consistent to use singular for metavars everywhere.

I like this approach. But IMO we should instead of "You ..." form in
help, this message, as we use with forwarders

"This option can be used multiple times"

Martin^2

Our manual pages are not exactly unified in that but let's stay with the
majority.

Wrong patch, sorry.

Extending help messages too.

NACK, you edited wrong option

 --no-reverse        Do not create reverse DNS zone. This option can be
                        used multiple times

--
Martin Basti