On 12/12/2014 07:33 AM, Joe Brockmeier wrote:
On 12/12/2014 03:15 AM, Kushal Das wrote:
It is time again to start discussion on the new features we want to
work for Fedora 22 release. The release schedule can be found at .
Please reply to this thread with the ideas you think will fit to
Fedora 22 timeline.
Some things to think about in the F22 timeline:
- Rocket packages (already in progress, I believe)
- Additional Docker packages launched at Dockercon?
- Overlay packages for rpm-ostree
- Package testCloud: https://github.com/Rorosha/testCloud
- Reduce Atomic, cloud base, and Docker image sizes
- Bare metal installer for Atomic
Cloud Init support for auto registering a VM with FreeIPA.
Those are the ideas off the top of my head we've talked about and should
have for F22. I'm sure there's more.
cloud mailing list
Fedora Code of Conduct: http://fedoraproject.org/code-of-conduct
Freeipa-devel mailing list