On 16/12/14 13:04, Martin Basti wrote:
On 16/12/14 13:00, Martin Kosek wrote:
On 12/16/2014 12:30 PM, Martin Basti wrote:
On 11/12/14 12:13, Martin Basti wrote:
On 11/12/14 11:19, Jan Cholasta wrote:
Hi,

Dne 9.12.2014 v 16:07 Martin Basti napsal(a):
Ticket: https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/4793

I'm able to reproduce it only in one nose test.
Which test?
If you apply my patch 170 and add a random forwardzone, then DNS root zone
tests failed.
Patch attached.
What about:

result['messages'] = result.get('messages', ()) + (message.to_dict(),)

(My point is, don't support both lists and tuples, pick just one.)

Honza

This is question for framework guru (you?), I tried to preserve format
unchanged.
Shouldn't be all values in lists in server part?

Martin^2

As was requested, I convert tuple to list instead handling both types.

Updated patch attached.
I assume you do not want to track the  .idea/ files in FreeIPA git :-)

Oh, thanks. My IDE was too smart again and add those files there itself.

updated patch attached

Please review this patch.

--
Martin Basti