On Wed, 07 Jan 2015, Simo Sorce wrote:
On Wed, 07 Jan 2015 10:34:59 +0100
Petr Spacek <pspa...@redhat.com> wrote:

Hello,

I wonder if we should add something like Reviewed-by tag to newly
created design pages. It would serve as reminder and check that page
was really reviewed by someone. (And that we should not spend much
time on implementation before the tag is present on the page.)

It will also add 'psychological pressure' to the reviewer because his
name will be on the design page forever :-)

+1
+1 too.

Maybe we could move "author" and "reviewer" to the Feature info box with feature page metadata? (see box e.g. in http://www.freeipa.org/page/V4/OTP)

I just wonder that, given that authorship and review is often collaborative work, multiple people may be interested to be listed in these fields in the info box or the page itself.

Martin