On 23/01/15 10:23, Jan Cholasta wrote:
Dne 23.1.2015 v 10:13 Martin Basti napsal(a):
On 23/01/15 08:04, Jan Cholasta wrote:
Hi,

Dne 21.1.2015 v 13:39 Martin Basti napsal(a):
Patch 188 catch ldap exceptions to prevent false positive abrt reports

Patch 187 fixes issues with removing root zone

Patches attached.

Patch 187:

Is there a reason only SERVER_DOWN and CONNECT_ERROR are handled,
instead of any LDAPError?

These are expected during IPA restart/start etc.  Other ldap exceptions
should not happen, so we can get abrt reports from users, if something
is wrong.

Makes sense.

Patch 188:

IMO it would be slightly better to do it like this:

-        name = name.relativize(dns.name.root)
+        if name != dns.name.root:
+            name = name.relativize(dns.name.root)
This will not work.  There is relativization for some zones before this
step. I will try to clean the mess I found now in a new patch.

Please do.

It's an ACK then. Is this supposed to go in ipa-4-1 too or is it master only?

Both please, thank you.

--
Martin Basti