On 12/02/15 12:08, Martin Basti wrote:
On 11/02/15 17:28, Gabe Alford wrote:
Oops. My mistake. Corrected patch attached.

On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 8:59 AM, Martin Basti <mba...@redhat.com <mailto:mba...@redhat.com>> wrote:

    Sorry, alwaysask didnt work.
    It was asking for rights during permission-mod.

    I replaced alwaysask with flag "ask_create".
    Sorry for late catch.

    Updated patch attached.

    PS: your name+email is missing in commit message, is it on
    purpose? And time wasn't correct in previous patch.