On 02/17/2015 02:49 PM, Martin Basti wrote:
On 17/02/15 12:18, David Kupka wrote:
On 02/11/2015 05:13 PM, Martin Basti wrote:

Fixes:
- enable/start a service after uninstallation if the service was
enabled/running before in correct way
- store status of service before disable/stop/start/enable operation
- run uninstall only for configured services

Uninstall for ipa-dnskeysyncd is not executed because of

Patches attached.

thanks for patches. The code looks good to me but I found 2 issues:

1. httpd is left in non-working state after installing and
uninstalling ipa-server.
Tried on clean Fedora 21, the httpd was not configured before
ipa-server installation.

2. Patch 191 needs (trivial) rebase.

Thanks,

Updated patches attached.

Thanks, I've no further objections, ACK.

--
David Kupka