On 03/03/2015 04:01 PM, Martin Kosek wrote:
On 03/03/2015 03:49 PM, Jan Cholasta wrote:
Hi,

the attached patches provide an attempt to fix
<https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/3090>.

Patch 401 serves as an example and modifies ipa-advise to use its own API
instance for Advice plugins.

Honza
Thanks. At least patches 399 and 400 look reasonable short for 4.2.

So with these patches, could we also get rid of temporary_ldap2_connection we
have in ipa-replica-install? Petr3 may have other examples he met in the past...

401 seems reasonable enough to me too, the bulk of the code is mostly just moving the code around and renaming variables.

Plus we have a very extensive (100%) coverage for the advise tool, so I wouldn't exclude it from the patchset.

Tomas